- Brood tests
- Semi-field and field tests
- Risks associated to dust from soil/seed treatments
- Risks associated to guttation droplets
- Tests on bumble bees, solitary bees and other pollinators
- Monitoring studies
- Development in modelling on pollinators
- Testing on micro-organisms
Besides, the scientific committee would like to invite participants to raise other issues for consideration as part of the programme.
We welcome involvement from all countries, both within and outside the EU, with issues on bees, risk mitigation options, impact of pathogen spill-over in risk assessment, entomovectoring, etc.
Offers for platform, oral and poster presentations are cordially invited. A one page abstract must be provided before the Symposium.